VQ35pa.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community for Pennsylvania Nissan, Infiniti, Mitsubishi & Subaru enthusiasts. Come join our forum, chat with our members, and check out the cars.

Mod Fre3stylejaY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fre3stylejaY
Admin
Admin
Fre3stylejaY

Mod Fre3stylejaY Empty
PostSubject: Mod Fre3stylejaY   Mod Fre3stylejaY EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:07 am

Originally from NYC, I started getting into this meet game at the age of 15. Visiting weekly meets for NYC maxmas, G35nyc, Bimmerfest, My350z, MyM3 as well as many other while on the passenger seat of my friends cars. Eventually I was able to purchase a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS 5spd and became part of Club3G. Through my time spent going to meets and events I learned a lot about cars and driving and more and more fell in love with it. Then one day I decided to move to Reading, PA where I currently reside. I have attempted to find this same environment out here in a more rural area then NYC but failed. This is why I decided to create this forum and help bring together all the car enthusiasts in PA. Through my experience I have been to meets with over 5,000 cars and it's truly an amazing feeling and with all the great scenery and large spaces that PA has to offer we can do many great things.

Currently I own a Black 2005 Infiniti G35x AWD, and a White 2003 Nissan 350z Touring. I hope this forum will turn out as successful as I plan for it to be, and we will get more and more members. Stay tuned for future posts and updates! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://vq35pa.board-directory.net

Mod Fre3stylejaY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VQ35pa.com :: Information Center :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: